Wednesday 16 May 2007

Welcome to by Blog!

To all of you that have been putting up with my emails for the past year, good news. Now I can annoy you in a completely different medium.

No I don't really mean that. I'm not annoying unless I'm texting while drunk.

Anyways, the old emails have already been included for your perusing convenience. And unlike my blog on Bebo, it has hyperlinks. When I find other nifty things that Blogger can do I'll include them.

I'll continue to add my travel emails to this (my Budapest one is coming up this week). They'll be labelled "travels." I'll also add the odd musing and thought here that sounds great in my head but looks really stupid on a web page.

Why? Because that's exactly what blogs are for.

Welcome to my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the first commenter? If only I had time to make it as long as your emails....

Anonymous said...

second comment... you're an awful awful man.