Thursday 22 October 2009

Full Circle

OK, so it's been a while since I checked in to update my progress. About four weeks in fact.
My last four weekly weigh-ins have been 90kg, 92kg, 91kg and 90kg. The increase was due to the weekend in Melbourne for the AFL Grand Final, which was decadent, especially when I had to drown my sorrows. Since then I've got back to where I was before flying to Melbourne. I still have heaps of work to do!
I've had precious little time to attend to this in the last month. I don't think I've even had time to go to the gym in the last month. I have managed to do a bit of running though (usually on nights when I should be going to the gym, which takes longer). My last three 10km run times have been 46:40, 47:50 and 46:50.
One thing I've noticed about the running is that it all seems to depend on how fast you start out. It seems inevitable that I am going to be knackered and dragging myself along the footpath at the end of the run, so it seems like I need to do all I can to maintain a sustainable but brisk pace in the first few kilometres.
I have been meaning to add a bit more by way of description but have been so busy lately it hasn't been possible to give this blog the priority I want to, which is a shame because it's a good record of my progress through the year, or, as seems to be the case at the moment, lack thereof.
There'll be a further weigh-in tonight also.

No comments: